Looking for Android TV Box For Emulation + TV Shows/Movies

Found 16th Feb
Hey guys, been wanting to get another Android TV Box for a while now and i know there are literally hundreds on the market at the minute. I'm looking for one that would work pretty well with Emulation (SNES, PS1, PSP, Megadrive, N64 etc using my Xbox One Wired controller) and watching TV Shows/Movies via Showbox/Terrarium or even Kodi. I know the easy way would be to just get an Nvidia Shield Box but they are way too expensive. Is there anything on the market for around £40-£60 that would be great for all these things? Thanks!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
Amazon fire tv? I own one albeit I don't have the emulators but hear they work fine on this. Kodi is all setup etc.
addyb5 h, 14 m ago

Amazon fire tv? I own one albeit I don't have the emulators but hear they …Amazon fire tv? I own one albeit I don't have the emulators but hear they work fine on this. Kodi is all setup etc.

I've heard good things about Amazon fire TV but i want proper android on it like most other Android TV Boxes so i don't have to side-load apps (going into the settings etc just to get to the installed apps) Also i don't think the Fire TV/Stick has much support for other things like controller support for an Xbox One Controller (wired) like normal android out of the box.
On a similar note, please could you advise where it would be safest to get the showbox or terrarium app for Android? There are lots of different places but I don't want to end up with a virus. Thank you
Thank you
Much appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants