Groups

looking for any song that they did at pointins etc..

lookin for song like i am the mucis man for a party and any album that have funny dance moves to go with the songs

19 Comments

Banned

Jebus.

Original Poster

they r the ones anymore

Banned

cookjackie

they r the ones anymore

Are you drunk?

There is a album that you can get with all the songs that they play at the holiday camps, my daughter ask if thee was one and when doing abit of searching I found it but only to download off the net.

Will try find out what it is again as it's on a hard drive somewhere .

Original Poster

ok thank u

Original Poster

no wat makes u say that i am watchin some old family vids and we r thinkin of doin a old style party on boxin day so startin to plan it now

JonnyTwoToes

Are you drunk?

do they still do the crocodile song ??

are you BG1

Original Poster

dont know but it was fun doing it

smithyp1

do they still do the crocodile song ??

Banned

barky

[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBlack-Laces-Greatest-Party-Album%2Fdp%2FB000050XHQ%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fs%3Dmusic%26ie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1301476492%26sr%3D1-1]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Laces-Greatest-Party-Album/dp/B000050XHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1301476492&sr=1-1[/url]

I downloaded this for my son, it seems to have all the songs he likes at places like Haven.

Banned

cookjackie

no wat makes u say that i am watchin some old family vids and we r … no wat makes u say that i am watchin some old family vids and we r thinkin of doin a old style party on boxin day so startin to plan it now

Is your keyboard missing the letter 'g' then?

Original Poster

yes lol ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i will never subject my children to such perverse music or holiday camps

Alfonse

i will never subject my children to such perverse music or holiday camps

Heaven forbid, they may enjoy it.

skusey

Heaven forbid, they may enjoy it.

more than disney world, Longleat, helicopter flights, etc etc etc

Banned

Alfonse

more than disney world, Longleat, helicopter flights, etc etc etc

Already done Disney world and a helicopter ride with my son. He loves going to Haven and we can go there as well as a proper holiday too, in fact he goes 2-3 times a year there on top of all the other stuff he does.

Original Poster

who said it was for the kids all the adults r doin it lol bringin back the old time and have a laugh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions