Groups

Looking for anyone who's baby's have grown out of their Thomas sets?

Hi, have a little'un that's really into Thomas so have started to collect the take along and road and rail set but would like to add to these. No good deals at the moment and was wondering if anyone's little cherubs have grown tired of theirs and would like another little boy to play with them?
    It'd be going to a good home and postage would be paid along with a donation towards a replacement.

Thought it was worth asking you lovely people, hope you don't mind x

5 Comments

Postage might be expensive as they are quite heavy. I know cos my little boy had about 40 of them for xmas one year but he plays with them up his nannas
    have you tried ebay ??
    just looked for you, postage not that bad £1 odd per item x x x x x
    hope you find some for him
    I would sell his but he wouldn't be happy

have you tried deal/requests on here too

Original Poster

I did a few days ago but Toys R Us were about the only reply and they aren't that great either. I don't mind buying new sets but I'm a great believer of recycling and I can imagine after a couple of years I'd be itching to start throwing it away lol. How many bits are there??? I'm sure I'm going to slip on a bit of it one of these days lol:-D

unseenangelwings;4083747

I did a few days ago but Toys R Us were about the only reply and they … I did a few days ago but Toys R Us were about the only reply and they aren't that great either. I don't mind buying new sets but I'm a great believer of recycling and I can imagine after a couple of years I'd be itching to start throwing it away lol. How many bits are there??? I'm sure I'm going to slip on a bit of it one of these days lol:-D

quite a few there are the carry cases, the mine, percy's bit engine wash, cranky the crane, tidmouth sheds and loads of trains. The engine works and playshed is half price in toysrus at the moment. Have you tried your local freecycle or ads in your local paper ??

car boot sales too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc412
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      3. Legal advice?45
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48

See more discussions