Expired

Looking for BAPE clothing, are all these websites selling fakes?

Found 29th Jul 2009
Hi all, I am looking for a Bape hoody or jacket but struggling to find any sites that sell proper stuff, I hav found a few sites but not sure if they sell genuine Bape or not. Wht do people think? Can you suggest anywhere that sells genuine bape? Rep will be left for all good suggestions.

17 Comments

(mate i would leave them above sites? IMO)

im not sure if these sell bape so sorry if not

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

banthedrummer;5877167

(mate i would leave them above sites? IMO)im not sure if these sell bape … (mate i would leave them above sites? IMO)im not sure if these sell bape so sorry if not]http://www.wellgosh.com/

No bape there but thank you, some good stuff there! :thumbsup:

Happysteveo;5877176

No bape there but thank you, some good stuff there! :thumbsup:

oh sorry mate, good shop. i love it :thumbsup:

i will see if i can find/think of some others

I have some GENUINE Bape to sell..

Original Poster

virus_786;5878481

I have some GENUINE Bape to sell..

Can you post pics? And what condition and sizes?

Happysteveo;5878663

Can you post pics? And what condition and sizes?

uploading them now..

Original Poster

Saw the pic. Is there anything printed on the back? Is it a jacket? What size? Do you have anything else?

Happysteveo;5879249

Saw the pic. Is there anything printed on the back? Is it a jacket? … Saw the pic. Is there anything printed on the back? Is it a jacket? What size? Do you have anything else?

Sorru dude, i have loads more pics..just took ages uploading them. I am size M - chest 40" and they fit nice.

The first is a Blue Hoody Extremely rare..has BAPE stitched on the front.
img17.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img32.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img32.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img24.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img16.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img30.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/

Condition 9/10

The second is a ever rarer hoody 'Tiger Parka'
img21.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img30.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img41.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img18.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img9.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/
img41.imageshack.us/i/d…pg/

Condition 9.5/10

Original Poster

Thanks. I am 6ft1 but quite slim, I take a large(42-44 inches) in football shirts,do you think these would be too small?

Happysteveo;5879943

Thanks. I am 6ft1 but quite slim, I take a large(42-44 inches) in … Thanks. I am 6ft1 but quite slim, I take a large(42-44 inches) in football shirts,do you think these would be too small?

They will fit perfect. The Blue is Size L and the Tiger parka is XXL. I prefer mine abit baggy so on you they will be the actual fit...

OP perhaps virus_76 could measure the chest,length and sleeve for you and then you can compare them to other stuff you own to see if they will fit:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers deb*z. Yeah virus could you measure arm pit to arm pit for me please? Andare there any designs on the backs of them?

Happysteveo;5880015

cheers deb*z. Yeah virus could you measure arm pit to arm pit for … cheers deb*z. Yeah virus could you measure arm pit to arm pit for meplease? Andare there any designs on the backs of them?

Will do that later then. Theres no designs on the back.

Original Poster

okay, ta.

Original Poster

anyone else?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?56
    2. Budget Laptop - Help!33
    3. iPad 9.7 inch best deals??44
    4. Arranging a courier22