Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for batteries for childrens musical board books

Looking for the best deal on batteries for my kids board books, so I can have them working for christmas.

Many Thanks

4 Comments

I have a battery charger, and I just bought a lot of rechargeables from ][COLOR=blue]7dayshop[/COLOR], as well as little cases to store them in. They are pretty good prices there. I was buying quite a few though, to offset the £3.95 postage charge.

Original Poster

Sorry should have said these are round batteries like you get in watches but bigger, it says L1154 on them. I really know nothing about this kind of battery.

I also use rechargables batteries in everything in my house. I recommend Lidl for both batteries and the charger. They really are great batteries and great value for money and I have alot of different kinds of rechargables.

Ever pack is £1.99 and you get 2 or 4 batteries depending on size. They are good ones that last a while and can be used in digital cameras and the likes. Their multi charger is also well priced.

Don't know if this is of any use, but I got a great big pack of assorted round disc type batteries from my local market for £1 - there must have been 30 batteries of all different sizes (3 of each type I think), and I've used them for all kinds of my kids' toys. Try checking out a mobile phone type stall - I think that's where I got them from - it's definitely saved me piles of cash! Otherwise try Poundstretcher (or whatever they call it now) - they can often be quite good for that sort of thing.
    Hope that helps!
    If I see any at my local market, I'll pm you and see if you still want some - they shouldn't cost too much to send:santa:

Original Poster

jacksonsheena

Don't know if this is of any use, but I got a great big pack of assorted … Don't know if this is of any use, but I got a great big pack of assorted round disc type batteries from my local market for £1 - there must have been 30 batteries of all different sizes (3 of each type I think), and I've used them for all kinds of my kids' toys. Try checking out a mobile phone type stall - I think that's where I got them from - it's definitely saved me piles of cash! Otherwise try Poundstretcher (or whatever they call it now) - they can often be quite good for that sort of thing.Hope that helps!If I see any at my local market, I'll pm you and see if you still want some - they shouldn't cost too much to send:santa:

I have tried a pack like this before and used it in my watch, but they never worked so I took it they were not strong enough. Maybe I just got a bad packet. If you know where to get ones that work that would be great, and I would happily cover any costs involved.
    I am in the rural Highlands so it is not easy for me to get to these kind of shops/markets and as I have a week old baby I really don't want to travel to far at the moment as I also have 2 other kids both under the age of 4! Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?66
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1012

See more discussions