Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Ben 10 Toys...

Are there any offers/deals for these at the moment? am trying to get stuff for my son's birthday next month. Thanks

11 Comments

toys r us did have an offer not sure if its still on

tesco direct have the ben 10 omnitrix?!?!? on offer for £11.94

No idea what that is but i'm sure yr son will!

Original Poster

jasmin49;2168952

toys r us did have an offer not sure if its still on

had a look online, nothing on offer now:-( thanks anyway

Also play.com have a few ben 10 bits like top trumps ,posters, scratch and show books, sticker books and console games and if you order before midnight tomorrow and put the code newplay08 in you will get £2 off a £20 order

Original Poster

caggarooney;2168961

tesco direct have the ben 10 omnitrix?!?!? on offer for £11.94No idea … tesco direct have the ben 10 omnitrix?!?!? on offer for £11.94No idea what that is but i'm sure yr son will!

thanks caggarooney, he got it for xmas. i did get the lab & a 4 figures from tesco direct the other day when they were on offer, but they sent me 2 of the same figures :-( do you think they will change for ones in store?

I'm sure they will, seeing as they are at fault

The figures are 3.99 in woolies at the minute and they had all the rare ones instore including Gwen

Original Poster

callan/eva;2169104

The figures are 3.99 in woolies at the minute and they had all the rare … The figures are 3.99 in woolies at the minute and they had all the rare ones instore including Gwen

thanks for the tip will look in my local woolies next week :thumbsup:

see if you can find something here [url]www.thegiftsshop.co.uk[/url]
    delivery is free and i've just got this £10 off code from them. Minimum order is £50.
    code: S50G10
    happy birthday

Hi just orded the Alien lab for £12.48 half price for my son from tesco direct. And some 15cm Figure for £3.73 hope this helps. My son's birthday next month know how you feel!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions