Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for best deal Nokia N70

Any help guys, Im looking for a nokia n70 contract , best deal ( prefer vodaphone)

thanks

2 Comments

The cheapest contract is an amazingly low £210 for the year, that's just £17.50 per month and the phone's free. It's on 3 and you get 400 x-net mins and 250 texts per month included, so that's a good tariff to go for. It's with e2save, a very reliable company, but these phones are refurbished stock. >>HERE<<

Vodaphone offers, both at OneStopPhoneShop:

£300 for the year, that's £25 per month. 350 x-net mins. >>HERE<<

£325 for the year, that's £27 per month. 500 x-net mins. >>HERE<<

e2save also have the 350 x-net vodaphone tariff. It's just £20 more for the year (£320 in all) but that includes a free bluetooth headset and e2save are much more plesant to deal with in most cases. >>HERE<<

If you want to eliminate cashback altogether then you could go for the o2 50 x-net mins and 200 texts per month tariff. £19 per month and £70 for the intitial phone cost, so it's £300 for the 12-month term without involving the risk which cashback always imposes. >>HERE<<

Finally, remember that you can get extra cashback by purchasing through QuidCo.com - £20 for OSPS, £26.50 for e2save or £30 for the o2 shop. >>HERE<<

Good luck!

Just so you know, The O2 shop link Duckmagic mentions now charges £49 for the phone on that tariff, so its £19 (x12 months) then £49 = £277

This is pretty reasonable considering you get 300 texts now and 75 mins talktime a month.

Also O2 is the best version of this phone to get, its the least branded - the Orange version has its own homescreen which apparently slows the phone down.

Thanks for all your help Duckmagic, Despite the orange homescreen issue, I did get an Orange N70 on ebay, I know its risky due to IMEI barring, but I exchanged several emails with the seller, he has good feedback, so Im hoping all will be well. I got it for £165, just hope Orange dont barr it for breach of contract..!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco vouchers?22
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      3. Bathroom suites46
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48

See more discussions