Expired

Looking for best deal on Nintendo DS R4 / DSTT / EDGE cards etc.....

19 replies
Found 4th Nov 2008
Looking for the best deal out there for a nintendo card

thinking about this one dealextreme.com/det…403

any better deals out there?

thanks

19 Comments

Dealextreme is the cheapest by miles

Don't buy your memory card from there though as they're not always genuine

I picked up my R4 from there too stuck with Amazon for memory cards.

i get mine from china. but you have to buy 10 at a time. works out £15 each. for 2gb card ttds card and the micr card readed. i can post the email adress for the contact if you want / or im allowed.

Banned

i always get my sd cards from play, and dstt from dx

leecroot;3366823

i get mine from china. but you have to buy 10 at a time. works out £15 … i get mine from china. but you have to buy 10 at a time. works out £15 each. for 2gb card ttds card and the micr card readed. i can post the email adress for the contact if you want / or im allowed.

But thats more expensive than DX......

Banned

leecroot;3366823

i get mine from china. but you have to buy 10 at a time. works out £15 … i get mine from china. but you have to buy 10 at a time. works out £15 each. for 2gb card ttds card and the micr card readed. i can post the email adress for the contact if you want / or im allowed.

teambintip;3366945

But thats more expensive than DX......

no telling some folks..............

DX are about 6 or 7 quid for the DSTT and a Micro SD can be picked up for under a fiver.

i got my edge card from digizo - didnt order a micro sd card as got a 4gb one in my old N95. Paid about £18 inc recorded delivery postage

can you post the link please.

dimebars;3367109

no telling some folks..............DX are about 6 or 7 quid for the DSTT … no telling some folks..............DX are about 6 or 7 quid for the DSTT and a Micro SD can be picked up for under a fiver.

sorry, i bit new too this. is dx deal extreem? if so dont they sell fakes? and as the us dollar is low wont that make them a little more expensive? i havnt come across a scandisk 2gb card with the reader for a fiver delivered, so would appreciate being pointed in the wright direction. thanks

leecroot;3369212

dstt - dealextreme.com/det…613 - £6.74
card - play.com/Mob…tml - £4.99

And yes DX is dealextreme, their mem cards are sometimes fakes but their dstts are supposedly now all 100% real

leecroot;3369212

digizo.co.uk/adv…=10

like i say i ordered just the reader, i already had a card.

thanks very much. just orderd 10 from my contact in china, will get them from here hext time.

How many roms can you fit on a 2gb card roughly ?

Cheers for the links, was just after the cheapest solution for a mate.....

Grimmie

deanos;3422074

How many roms can you fit on a 2gb card roughly ?

ive got 36 on one of my 2gb cards depends on the file size of each game x

Bought 2 DSTTs from Dealextreme on the 13th and they arrived yesterday by Special Delivery (didn't expect SD as the shipping was free).

Cost £7.59 each

Don't seem to be many fans of Supercard. I bought one from Gameyeeah and another from Dealextreme. Both been flawless

5757alan;3532799

Don't seem to be many fans of Supercard. I bought one from Gameyeeah and … Don't seem to be many fans of Supercard. I bought one from Gameyeeah and another from Dealextreme. Both been flawless

I have one for my son, but when I bought it, there was hardly any price difference.

A Supercard now costs 4 times as much as a DSTT, and twice as much as a Acekard2.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21120
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    3. Add one, leave one game54415458
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657

See more discussions