Groups

looking for best place for xbox one

i recently considered the ps4 when it was under £100, but i have loads of 360 games so think a Xbox one is better option. problem is the costs. i have £100 cex voucher, but i think they sell console only with no games, i have about £20 in game voucher, so this could get a game... or do i purchase a console which includes a game and save the vouchers for additional games? is 2nd hand pricing pretty poor and new would be better? are there any issues with the fatter version? (like old rrod) is slim best ? please advise...

9 Comments

Asda sell the old 500gb models for £99

I have the S and the original and can't say that I see much of a difference in speed, the best deals, in my opinion seem to come from places like Argos, about £190 for a new Xbone S, with a couple of games or a 2nd controller depending on the offer, they seem to pop up every few weeks.
    It depends how you are for cash, CEX do give a warranty but I'm not sure how long for, so it depends on your cash situation,

Original Poster

Change_Me

Asda sell the old 500gb models for £99

​really? I'll look I to that.thanks.

Original Poster

griff4

I have the S and the original and can't say that I see much of a … I have the S and the original and can't say that I see much of a difference in speed, the best deals, in my opinion seem to come from places like Argos, about £190 for a new Xbone S, with a couple of games or a 2nd controller depending on the offer, they seem to pop up every few weeks.It depends how you are for cash, CEX do give a warranty but I'm not sure how long for, so it depends on your cash situation,

​i popped into cex today and they had old ones for £150 used and the s was about £195 i think.. but that is just console, i assume it includes the controller. but for not much more i could probably get new with a game..

Banned

t3rm3y

yep

Asda selling for £100 last week

t3rm3y

I think Change_me is meaning the 360...

Banned

LeahMinttoutou

I think Change_me is meaning the 360...

Nope

They were selling Ones off for £100

Its on hukds

YouDontWantToKnow

NopeThey were selling Ones off for £100Its on hukds

Wow really?! Great buy, I missed that.. apologies Change_Me

I'd compare Game online vs the Microsoft Store and general retailers and HOTUK Deals. Depends on if you want the S (Smaller, 4k but Kinect is a cabling nightmare) or the original brick. All down to your wallet really and the usual challenge is is it in stock ..I think I got min from Zavvi.co.uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?510
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2229
      4. buy to let mortgage33

See more discussions