EXPIRED

looking for best price for a ps3 dual shock genuine controller

best price i can find for the dual shock ps3 controller is £33 delivered, anyone know of somewhere cheaper perhaps using a discount code/voucher

9 Comments

Banned

White or silver for

£31 at cdwow

Original Poster

dj_urban;7223753

White or silver for £31 at cdwow

do you have a link they are showing £36.50

ASDA have a madcatz one for £7. I would consider selling one of my DS3s if they price was right - £28 delivered?? Mint condition, bubble wrapped, recorded delivery in time for xmas, possibility of original box but no guarentees.

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975;7234868

ASDA have a madcatz one for £7. I would consider selling one of my DS3s … ASDA have a madcatz one for £7. I would consider selling one of my DS3s if they price was right - £28 delivered?? Mint condition, bubble wrapped, recorded delivery in time for xmas, possibility of original box but no guarentees.

thanks for the offer mate but its for a gift so needs to be new,

would rather get the official ps3 one

I cannot believe in the past 10 years they haven't managed to drop the manufacturing costs of these.

I've needed a new controller for so long but paying £35 for one is a joke.

And to make it worst as i'm always seeing 360 controllers for £15ish.

Sort it out Sony!!!

Original Poster

girothefiro;7236198

I cannot believe in the past 10 years they haven't managed to drop the … I cannot believe in the past 10 years they haven't managed to drop the manufacturing costs of these.I've needed a new controller for so long but paying £35 for one is a joke.And to make it worst as i'm always seeing 360 controllers for £15ish.Sort it out Sony!!!

really hard to find one at £30 been looking everywhere, i ordered one from coolshop at £31.82 but got a mail to say they couldnt take payment,

girothefiro;7236198

I cannot believe in the past 10 years they haven't managed to drop the … I cannot believe in the past 10 years they haven't managed to drop the manufacturing costs of these.I've needed a new controller for so long but paying £35 for one is a joke.And to make it worst as i'm always seeing 360 controllers for £15ish.Sort it out Sony!!!

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    2. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?79
    4. Buyers Surveyor undervalued our house45

See more discussions