Looking for better Android tablet

Posted 27th Nov
Hello,

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and been using for some years.
it has served me well but i am currently on the hunt for an upgrade.
here is the criteria for a tablet i require,

• Budget £300
  • Screen 10" (AMOLED/OLED if possible)
  • Ram 4 GB Minimum
  • 64GB (built-in storage minimum)
  • Card slot Micro SD or anything with better features

Battery (6000+ mAh if thats even available yet)

if i can get a LTE version thats even better

I have had a quick look on Google but all i get shown are some mediocre tablets 😪
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Another Samsung galaxy
I've also got an S2 and really can't fault it except the power button plays up every now and again. I also keep thinking about upgrading as it's getting on a bit but nothing seems to jump out as a good upgrade without spending a fortune.
When it comes to tablets, an iPad is the way to go. Well built, proper tablet apps and unlike the rest of the Apple lineup, they are well priced.
StillTheFlyest01/12/2019 18:11

When it comes to tablets, an iPad is the way to go. Well built, proper …When it comes to tablets, an iPad is the way to go. Well built, proper tablet apps and unlike the rest of the Apple lineup, they are well priced.

Not sure I agree. If you’re an iPhone fan then yes the linking from iPhone to iPad is great, but if you’re android only, or sit on the fence like me, the high end android tablets are faultless. I think Apple have had to keep their tablet pricing low to stop the likes of Samsung eating away at too much of their tablet business.
ALLDOCUBE X (£190)

techrepublic.com/art…-x/

aliexpress.com/ite…tml

Alldocube X are surprisingly solid.

• Display: 2K Super AMOLED 10.5" display running at 2560 x 1600 pixels with a 100000:1 contrast ratio, 16:10 aspect ratio, 288 pixels per inch (PPI), and 300 nits brightness.
  • Processor: MediaTek MT8176 ARM Cortex-A72/A53 Hexa Core 64-bit CPU, with clock speeds up to 2.1GHz and IMG PowerVR GX6250 GPU at 600MHz.
  • Audio: AKM Hi-Fi chip to minimise distortion, harmonics, noise and other disturbance with audio processing to produce Hi-Fi sound quality.
  • Memory & Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, and support for up to 128GB MicroSD card.
  • Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
  • Fingerprint: Fingerprint scanner
  • Chassis: All metal, unibody design at 6.9mm ultra-slim (45 x 175 x 6.9 mm)
  • Camera: 8MP front + 8MP rear dual camera
  • Battery: 8,000mAh lithium-ion battery to deliver up to 8 hours of movies and TV shows. Pump Express 2.0 quick charge 5V/7V/9V- 2A or 12V-1.5A power adapter.
  • Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and USB-C Port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Dec
chocci02/12/2019 06:26

ALLDOCUBE X …ALLDOCUBE X (£190)https://www.techrepublic.com/article/the-best-tablet-youve-never-heard-of-alldocube-x/https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966471167.htmlAlldocube X are surprisingly solid.Display: 2K Super AMOLED 10.5" display running at 2560 x 1600 pixels with a 100000:1 contrast ratio, 16:10 aspect ratio, 288 pixels per inch (PPI), and 300 nits brightness.Processor: MediaTek MT8176 ARM Cortex-A72/A53 Hexa Core 64-bit CPU, with clock speeds up to 2.1GHz and IMG PowerVR GX6250 GPU at 600MHz.Audio: AKM Hi-Fi chip to minimise distortion, harmonics, noise and other disturbance with audio processing to produce Hi-Fi sound quality.Memory & Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, and support for up to 128GB MicroSD card.Operating System: Android 8.1 OreoFingerprint: Fingerprint scannerChassis: All metal, unibody design at 6.9mm ultra-slim (45 x 175 x 6.9 mm)Camera: 8MP front + 8MP rear dual cameraBattery: 8,000mAh lithium-ion battery to deliver up to 8 hours of movies and TV shows. Pump Express 2.0 quick charge 5V/7V/9V- 2A or 12V-1.5A power adapter.Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and USB-C Port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.

On paper it looks amazing,
I have never purchased anything direct from China.
From your experience how many days for delivery, covered by any type of insurance if lost?
Also, do i pay some duty of any kind?

Greatly appreciated, thanks again
lamboo02/12/2019 08:53

On paper it looks amazing,I have never purchased anything direct from …On paper it looks amazing,I have never purchased anything direct from China.From your experience how many days for delivery, covered by any type of insurance if lost?Also, do i pay some duty of any kind?Greatly appreciated, thanks again

Tbh, neither have I. Seen many recommendations for aliexpress on hukd and all seem more favourable than banggood and gearbest
ive got a tab s2 also great tablet,
i still think an ipad mini is a great size table due to the ipad screen ratio not being so narrow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants