Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Biube deal to turn into marine, any bargains out there ?

Am looking to create a marine nano system. I'm aware of all the water and fish requirements. What I'm struggling to find a decrnnt price on the equipment.
    Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

6 Comments

i take it you've got a biube already? cheapest place for the marine conversion kit is ebay where a couple of sellers are selling it for about 45 pounds including p&p

Original Poster

cheerleader;6073378

i take it you've got a biube already? cheapest place for the marine … i take it you've got a biube already? cheapest place for the marine conversion kit is ebay where a couple of sellers are selling it for about 45 pounds including p&p

Unfortunately not, looking for the whole kit and caboodle.
    Best I can find is putting it all together from ebay.
    Have emailed a few places to see what they can come up with, but seem to be looking and 150 upwards, vouchers and stuff are non existant too. heh ho.
    Forgot to mention, thank you.

Evelynne;6074085

Unfortunately not, looking for the whole kit and caboodle.Best I can find … Unfortunately not, looking for the whole kit and caboodle.Best I can find is putting it all together from ebay.Have emailed a few places to see what they can come up with, but seem to be looking and 150 upwards, vouchers and stuff are non existant too. heh ho.Forgot to mention, thank you.:)

no problem :thumbsup: keep an eye out on ebay as i got my biube with the marine kit, heater, timer, thermometer, intelligent led light, etc for 50 pounds buy it now & it hadn't even been used :-D so there are bargains to be had on there if you keep checking :thumbsup:
    i don't use the salt that comes in the marine kit as i found the ph levels weren't coming up right with it so buy roi water from my local aquariam shop

Original Poster

cheerleader;6083707

no problem :thumbsup: keep an eye out on ebay as i got my biube with the … no problem :thumbsup: keep an eye out on ebay as i got my biube with the marine kit, heater, timer, thermometer, intelligent led light, etc for 50 pounds buy it now & it hadn't even been used :-D so there are bargains to be had on there if you keep checking :thumbsup:i don't use the salt that comes in the marine kit as i found the ph levels weren't coming up right with it so buy roi water from my local aquariam shop

So how you getting on with it, have been researching like mad, not many people saying good thinkgs, was wondering if I should look at a more traditional nano as at newe they're a similar price?
    I'm hoping to keep a snazzy clean up crew and a pair of clowns in it. May I ask what you have in yours stock wise?

Thanks
    xx

Evelynne;6085137

So how you getting on with it, have been researching like mad, not many … So how you getting on with it, have been researching like mad, not many people saying good thinkgs, was wondering if I should look at a more traditional nano as at newe they're a similar price? I'm hoping to keep a snazzy clean up crew and a pair of clowns in it. May I ask what you have in yours stock wise?Thanksxx

good thanks a nano biorb would be too small for a pair of clown fish though...

we have some live rock, a couple of cleaner shrimp & a couple of clown fish & have had the fish in there since june. we did have a couple of snails but i think the shrimp ate them :roll:

Original Poster

cheerleader;6088831

good thanks a nano biorb would be too small for a pair of clown fish … good thanks a nano biorb would be too small for a pair of clown fish though...we have some live rock, a couple of cleaner shrimp & a couple of clown fish & have had the fish in there since june. we did have a couple of snails but i think the shrimp ate them :roll:

Nice to know they can work, but all the research is suggesting I spend a little more and opt for an orca set up. Guess what my next deak request will be lol
    Thanks again:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions