Expired

Looking for boys school uniform age 2-3

12 replies
Found 5th Sep 2009
Hi i had no idea my son would be called in this year for nursery so i didnt prepare and get him his school uniform i have been evrywhere to look for his uniform they dont have his size he is petite need either age 1-2 or 2-3 for him i am looking for white shirt plain black trousers not jeans and a read sweat shirt please can you post pics and prices will purchase off you asap as i am need of them before thursday please thanks xxx

12 Comments

You can get boys red sweatshirts here age 2-3 but they are £7.99
The other shops all seem to start at 3-4 but Asdas are only £2

grattan.co.uk/Kid…tem

there is trousers age 2 here

Hi
I have 3 white short sleeve non iron school shirts from m&s still in packs and a new pair
of m&s non iron black school trousers age 3 for sale if they are of any use to you
looking for £12 plus £3.50 p+p

Banned

Check out M&S schoolwear, its 3 for 2 items, and enter 'SCHOOL09' for free delivery :thumbsup:

marksandspencer.com/Sch…030

Original Poster

elmsli;6215374

Hi I have 3 white short sleeve non iron school shirts from m&s still in … Hi I have 3 white short sleeve non iron school shirts from m&s still in packs and a new pair of m&s non iron black school trousers age 3 for sale if they are of any use to youlooking for £12 plus £3.50 p+p

hi i will pay you 10 delivered for the lot will pay with paypal gift plz?

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6215958

Check out M&S schoolwear, its 3 for 2 items, and enter 'SCHOOL09' for … Check out M&S schoolwear, its 3 for 2 items, and enter 'SCHOOL09' for free delivery :thumbsup:http://www.marksandspencer.com/Schoolwear-Kidswear/b/43629030

thanks i tried the free delivery code says its expired

Original Poster

jeany123;6215190

You can get boys red sweatshirts here age 2-3 but they are £7.99The other … You can get boys red sweatshirts here age 2-3 but they are £7.99The other shops all seem to start at 3-4 but Asdas are only £2http://www.grattan.co.uk/Kids-Trousers-Shorts/productlist.stm?N=4294964271+673+699+706+428+4294967190&Nu=P_MasterItemthere is trousers age 2 here

thankyou

Mothercare do school uniforms from age 2-3

Hi
make it £12 delivered and we have a deal will post out on monday
I know what paypal is but what is paypal gift

Banned

sammy321;6218103

thanks i tried the free delivery code says its expired

:lol: its still quoted on their own website :roll:

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6221548

:lol: its still quoted on their own website :roll:

yes i know but i tried it says cannot accet code expired weird :?

Original Poster

elmsli;6219553

Hi make it £12 delivered and we have a deal will post out on mondayI know … Hi make it £12 delivered and we have a deal will post out on mondayI know what paypal is but what is paypal gift

thanks have managed to get the right sizes ebay:)

hi, i am after some black boys school jumpers (2-3 years) and royal blue jumper (3-4 years) everywhere has sold out :-( anybody no where else i can try as ive tried; tesco, sainsburys, matalan, asda, mothercare - thanx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return11
    2. 241 cinema code - how to ask?22
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...66

See more discussions