Groups

looking for brand new Call of Duty legacy edition, with MWR. PS4 physical copy £55 inc p&p?

COD legacy edition brand new

9 Comments

£65 is the going rate for a game that has only been released a few days ago , i got mine for £55 from Tesco Direct but i cashed in some spare points i had .

Original Poster

scaffolder

£65 is the going rate for a game that has only been released a few days … £65 is the going rate for a game that has only been released a few days ago , i got mine for £55 from Tesco Direct but i cashed in some spare points i had .

Thanks for letting me know, seen it on amazon for 62 if you're a prime member, but seen others on here come across it cheaper

I just sold mine for 55 brand new sealed, it's 59 from boss_deals on eBay, that's where I bought mine

I've got one if the mods let me sell it. I maintain that it was a gift.

Save your monet its worse than the last one!!

The price will drop fast, on steam there are more people playing farming simulator lol!

Original Poster

freeman76

The price will drop fast, on steam there are more people playing farming … The price will drop fast, on steam there are more people playing farming simulator lol!

Think I've been convinced, I want to wait cause all I really want is the MWR, but I don't want to pay 48 pound off cd keys

Original Poster

Pacman786

I've got one if the mods let me sell it. I maintain that it was a gift.

Just realised I can't even Pm people yet!

Trickyricky73

Just realised I can't even Pm people yet!

​When you're ready. No rush. Still waiting for the mods to reply.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions