Looking for breakdown cover - national recovery

Hello

Anyone know any good deals for car breakdown cover where they will tow you to any location should you break down? Not fussed about car hire. I have a TCB account.

7 Comments

Start rescue, been with them three years now used them twice for flat battery and Mrs had a puncture on her car, they arrived within thirty minutes both times and they also have an app for phones so they can locate you instantly, I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

I went for RAC. It came upto £114. Quidco offers £60 cashback. Its for new members.
Similar offer is there with AA too.

I've been wroth autoaid for years never had a problem been towed with 3 kids from Birmingham to London without issue

only costs about £45 for the year, personal cover for you and your spouse travelling in any car.

I'm also looking currently as renewed insurance with out it. Any cheap ones with cash back.

+1 for start rescue, not had to use them yet fortunately but prices are more than reasonable
Edited by: "ndksamb" 16th Oct 2016

Original Poster

I used start rescue thanks, the price was less than half of places like the AA and RAC.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions