Groups

looking for Broadband Deals

Hi guys im looking for a cheap broadband deal, anyone know any offers or deals?

7 Comments

Tried uswitch? Or generally looking?

You need to go to uswitch or broadband checker and enter your own postcode to find deals available, deals on here may not be available to you, get googling

What kind of broadband? Standard or Fibre? BT have Infinity 1 for £10 at the moment, although I just tried to renew and was getting offered a worse deal as an existing customer...also remember and use quidco or topcashback if changing provider.

What kind of broadband?

Original Poster

Thanks guys im looking for fibre i think as we stream alot, uswitch said i could have any type, want broadband only no tv, which gives most cashback and best value for money thanks really appreciate this guys

Original Poster

I ended up going for sky deal which is £17.40 line rental and free unlimited broadband, also £100 credit on a mastercard, also went through quidco for £60 which has been tracked, hopefully it goes though will wait and see
    Thanks guys

Am I right in thinking the only 2 provider's of fibre are BT and Virgin ?
    I've just checked my standard downloading speed and it's only 2/3 mbs.
    So getting basic internet with say, talk talk or plus net seems pointless. Anyone got any ideas to try keep the cost down ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions