Expired

Looking for Call of duty 4 for PS3 cheapest?

Banned 9 replies
Found 2nd May 2009
Hi guys,
searched HUKD and can't find anything..!

Any help on the cheapest PS3 deal for call of duty 4?

Im going to sell call of duty world at war xbox 360 to pay for it so anyone?

Thanks!

9 Comments

Are you a littlewoods direct customer already?

If you aren't use this link and code to get it for £4.39 delivered. Code should still be working, I and half a dozen mates have used this code over the past few weeks to get it. Even if you are currently a customer just sign up to be a new customer, get it delivered to different address use a different card, I'm sure you'll figure something out to save yourself £30 buying elsewhere.

littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/…d=5

Code: ZG871

Original Poster Banned

arouse_123;5104326

Are you a littlewoods direct customer already?If you aren't use this link … Are you a littlewoods direct customer already?If you aren't use this link and code to get it for £4.39 delivered. Code should still be working, I and half a dozen mates have used this code over the past few weeks to get it. Even if you are currently a customer just sign up to be a new customer, get it delivered to different address use a different card, I'm sure you'll figure something out to save yourself £30 buying elsewhere.http://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/lxd/p.do/call-of-duty-4?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=call+of+duty+4&groupId=501226376&Nu=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=101+85&Ntt=501226376&D=501226376&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=5Code: ZG871

ZG871 - GBP 10 Voucher
Only took £10 off?

Conscept;5104597

ZG871 - GBP 10 Voucher Only took £10 off?

Really? thats the code we've all been using to take off £25 maybe they've changed it now. Worked fine a few weeks back. Still cheaper than anywhere else though.

Original Poster Banned

arouse_123;5104652

Really? thats the code we've all been using to take off £25 maybe they've … Really? thats the code we've all been using to take off £25 maybe they've changed it now. Worked fine a few weeks back. Still cheaper than anywhere else though.

Yep
ZQ505 took £15 off so thats better
thanks anyway bro!

Conscept;5104658

YepZQ505 took £15 off so thats betterthanks anyway bro!

Happy to help, sorry its not as good as originally stated its the only code I know of.

hotukdeals.com/ite…9-/

This was the original post a while back i got it from.

Original Poster Banned

arouse_123;5104699

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/363463/call-of-duty-4-ps3-1-delivery-4-39-/This was the original post a while back i got it from.

Yep thanks anyway! +rep

Top Top Deal . Does Anybody Know If The Add On Maps Are Free To Download Off Playstation Network? Ordered Heat Added!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2327
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo215
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    4. Can you improve my PC build?66

See more discussions