Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Canon PowerShot G9 Digital Camera

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can help me, I'm looking for Canon PowerShot G9 Digital Camera.

The cheapest I've seen it so far is fro £ 272.99 (inc Del) at egears.co.uk
    egears.co.uk/pd_…cfm

Have you seen it cheaper? perhaps with some sort of discount code?

I would like to buy it from a UK retailer, so that it qualifies for Canon UK warranty.

Thanks in advance.

3 Comments

The A650IS is available for 149.99 (after £50 Canon cashback) from [url]www.buyacamera.co.uk[/url], cashback offer ends Monday. The A650IS has the same lens as the G9 so may be worth considering unless you really need the extra functionality offered by the G9. ]http//ww…ot.

"With the same 12-megapixel and 35 by 210mm-equivalent f/2.8-4.8 image-stabilised lens as the higher-end ]PowerShot G9, the A650 IS sits securely at the very top of Canon's A-series line. In fact, were it not for a slightly different control scheme, a smaller flip-out LCD, and lack of raw file support, the A650 IS would be nearly identical to Canon's pricier midrange camera." from [url]www.cnet.co.uk[/url] reviews.cnet.co.uk/dig…htm

Original Poster

Thanks guys! really helpful I opted for the G9, from Amazon. The G9 is an excellent camera, perfect companion to my dSLR.

thanks again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions