Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap 360 deals!

Right, my mum is getting my cousin an xbox 360 game this year but has asked me to help! She has about £15 limit, he likes prince of persia and action games! Looking for deals in shops and online so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

3 Comments

Game, Gamestation & Blockbusters instore start at 97p for pre-owned games. Went to Gamestation last night got 4 XBOX games for £5.96.

If you hate your cousin you can usually pick up Ninja Gaiden II for about the £15 mark, it's a good game and actiony but hard as nails. Or if you want supercheap, get Golden Compass, it's like £5.

edit: The first Assassin's Creed is excellent and probably a tenner these days too.

I got a load of preowned from game and gamestaion today too, but try Comet if you have one near you, look on the net and then reserve it, i picked up WWF legends for £5 by reserving if i did't reserve t it would have been £25, but i think they have prince of persia too, just check if your local store has them instock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions