Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap 4gb pro duo stick

Hi, Does anyone know of any sites where i can pick one up cheap? I bought one off of ebay and it was a fake. Thanks for any help.

7 Comments

whats wrong with the fake one ?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2879919

whats wrong with the fake one ?

I don't know i haven't tried it lol.....i thought they weren't very good quality....The seller said i could keep the card and have a partial refund so the card would only cost me £5 is that a good price and is it worth keeping hold of. Thanks for any help

mackenzie;2879986

I don't know i haven't tried it lol.....i thought they weren't very good … I don't know i haven't tried it lol.....i thought they weren't very good quality....The seller said i could keep the card and have a partial refund so the card would only cost me £5 is that a good price and is it worth keeping hold of. Thanks for any help

I've been using one for months and its been fine, the one i had previously though had an annoying habit of wiping itself :roll:

The read/write times are normally rubbish too but its definately worth a fiver

Original Poster

teambintip;2880082

I've been using one for months and its been fine, the one i had … I've been using one for months and its been fine, the one i had previously though had an annoying habit of wiping itself :roll:The read/write times are normally rubbish too but its definately worth a fiver

Thanks for your help....i've decided to keep it.

if your really bothered i could exchange it with my 2gb genuine lol

Original Poster

lol...thanks for the offer but i've already got a genuine 2gb.

Closed @ OP request. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
    3. word association Game72944192
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions