looking for cheap android phone around £60

Hi all, looking for a cheap dual sim android phone that preferably I could buy in the uk area. It doesn't need to be top of the line as I am no longer a power user. I mainly use my phone for:

reading, I read about 3 books a week on my phone so this is its main use and very important
text through sms and whatsapp
and calls through google voice to America
stupid clash of clans sometimes
and a couple apps like ebay, hotdeals, etc

I am using the 3 free 200mb sims for my internet so dual sim is important.

So yeah descent but cheap as I am supporting 2 people on minimum wage with 0 benefits at the moment so every little bit helps.

Thanks everyone I appreciate the help. I actually considered the Medion S5004 for £59 at Sainsbury's but if I could get maybe 2gb of ram I'd be happier.

7 Comments

waynersheridan

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/alcatel-pop-3-5-black-three-unlocked-31-50-delivered-phoneshop-sainsburys-2685002Maybe

out of stock

Original Poster

yeah OOS are those even dual sim?

I'd take a Looksie @ your local CPW store .

Original Poster

The phones at cpw seem about the same/worse than the median. Think I'll hold off for a few weeks and see if any 2gb deals turn up. I'd fix the screen on my lenovo note, but not sure that a screen replacement would fix the phantom touches. Some reports say it does some says it doesn't.

Dual-SIM directly from a mainstream UK vendor is reasonably uncommon but there are a few inc 2GB RAM options around that pricepoint via the "fulfilled by Amazon" route.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Pond Pump22
    2. Laser eye surgery33
    3. Selling advice33
    4. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711

See more discussions