Looking for cheap April holiday

Found 18th Feb
Hello everyone looking for help for a good warmish holiday resort around £300-400 mark for April for my birthday, my birthday is in the 7th April so would like to go a day or 2 before (7 day holiday) i had my first ever holiday in august with the kids to Gran Canaria, (now got the bug to go away again) been checking the internet all day on my phone and seen one in Gran Canaria for April, but the hotel has bad review and pics, looking just for myself, from Belfast (any off the 2 airports) self catering, with transfer from airport and back if possible. any help greatly appreciated as I know people on here are always getting good holiday deals I can never find them Cheers
Community Updates
AskTravel
9 Comments
Turkey or Morocco?
Holiday hypermarket
davewave58 m ago

Turkey or Morocco?

I agree with Dave, Turkey, i’ve just booked Turkey for mid April. Marmaris attracts the mosts tourists, 4 years ago when I first went the exchange rate was £1 = 2.14 Turkish lira , that’s now £1 = 4.90 Lira. We’re staying at the Green Nature Diamond.
Just wondering why you are “looking just for myself”?
Don’t you like your kids?
Original Poster
omair53 m ago

Just wondering why you are “looking just for myself”?Don’t you like your ki …Just wondering why you are “looking just for myself”?Don’t you like your kids?

I love my kids but my kids lives in London i live in Ireland me and her mother split 8 years ago, I went to gran canaria with them in august, I go over to London everything Xmas for 6 weeks, every august for 4 or 5 weeks and every may for about 2 weeks have been doing it for 8 years now, so thought I'd have a week away for my birthday as I never see them on my birthday anyway, would gladly take them but they'd also be at school, I've only one biological kid to her but class the other 2 as my own as well. I take them on holidays to when we go.
Edited by: "feckineejit" 18th Feb
feckineejit31 m ago

I love my kids but my kids lives in London i live in Ireland me and her …I love my kids but my kids lives in London i live in Ireland me and her mother split 8 years ago, I went to gran canaria with them in august, I go over to London everything Xmas for 6 weeks, every august for 4 or 5 weeks and every may for about 2 weeks have been doing it for 8 years now, so thought I'd have a week away for my birthday as I never see them on my birthday anyway, would gladly take them but they'd also be at school, I've only one biological kid to her but class the other 2 as my own as well. I take them on holidays to when we go.

Wow. You deserve a holiday!
Skyscanner

Put in Belfast to anywhere.
Whole month as April.

See where cheap flights are going to somewhere warm and work from there.

Hope it's of some help
...As students, the founders, Sebastian Kaatz and Igor Simonow travelled around the world at bargain prices. So that others could also experience the pleasure of travel on the cheap, the pair started publishing travel blogs at urlabspiraten.de and holidaypirates.com. What started as a hobby turned into a business in 2012 with the incorporation of HolidayPirates GmbH, which operates several portals in multiple countries.

At HolidayPirates, we are a team of bloggers, flight experts and travel enthusiasts. We are all "online labourers" as we mostly hunt for bargains by hand. Our service saves you the hassle of searching for travel bargains - not to mention huge amounts of money and time...

holidaypirates.com
Edited by: "seb" 20th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants