Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap basic camera phone

My mum wants a camera phone for xmas but she doesnt want anything fancy on it jsut the basic features with a basic camera. Im not much of a phone person, so does anyone know a good cheap model (ideally less than £30) thanks

5 Comments

I bought this on Wednesday from Woolworths online, and it came the next day. It cost £18 and is available in pink or silver,

Was really pleased when it came, I just wanted something simple for my daughter. Its a great little set, with everything you need including a camera case and even batteries!!! Really pleased with it.

Hope this helps x

Samsung E250 is a canny little camera slide phone - never had any complaints about mine.

StaceyAKelly;7110104

I bought this on Wednesday from Woolworths online, and it came the next … I bought this on Wednesday from Woolworths online, and it came the next day. It cost £18 and is available in pink or silver,Was really pleased when it came, I just wanted something simple for my daughter. Its a great little set, with everything you need including a camera case and even batteries!!! Really pleased with it.Hope this helps x

oh silly me, so sorry didnt spot the "phone" bit - sorry :oops:

luvvlychocolate;7110640

Samsung E250 is a canny little camera slide phone - never had any … Samsung E250 is a canny little camera slide phone - never had any complaints about mine.

and I totally agree with this - nice cheap and cheerful - I have had mine since they first came out and its still great and easy to use - my 6 year old boy can activate the camera and take pics with it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions