Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap bikinis

Hi everyone, I'm on the blag on behalf of my missus this time, as I'm looking for some cheap bikinis for her to use on our honeymoon this July.

Does anyone know of some good sites that sell good quality bikinis at a decent price?

Many thanks

8 Comments

most of the high street stores pull there bikinis out this time of year for the sales before the new summer stock comes in, i think. she wants to buy straight away though before the new stuff starts!

great sale in La Senza with 50% off bikinis atm plus Quidco discount..

lasenza.co.uk/lev…ear :thumbsup:

I just got a couple of great bikini's from ]http//ww….ukfor £6 and delivered in two days!

Also have branded bikini's left such as Roxy, French Connection and Ted Baker for less than half price.

Sorry if link doesn't work....first time posting so not really sure what to do!

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help

I recently came across an online store called Bon Prix they have a sale on at the moment and they do have bikinis so may be worth a look, they have stuff as low as £2. [url]www.bonprix.co.uk[/url] - happy honeymoon!

we'll need photographs of her in the bikini's mate, should she purchase some. For erm, sizing issues, we want to make sure she fits into them. :thumbsup:

marshall ward have lots in sale, some starting from £1.00

M&M Direct have some for about £5 in this months sale. Don't forget quidco too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions