aldi do one, its quit nice

Think about 10 pound a bottle

Sainsburys and tesco also do one and they are about £9 each, both nice

Original Poster

Thanks Both Rep Added!

Just bought one in Asda £10.67 you can't tell the difference

queenlush;5966402

Just bought one in Asda £10.67 you can't tell the difference

I've got the Asda one, and while you can tell the difference between this and JD, it's deffo worth a tenner. JD was £19 in Asda for the same size!

Jim Beam White label £15 in Tesco. Black label one just over £20

Supermod

I can certainly notice the difference between a JD and a cheap bourbon. However, that is all I drink as I am lucky enough that a friend works for a drinks manufacturer and he gives me all the JD as he doesnt like it.

J_B;5966418

I've got the Asda one, and while you can tell the difference between this … I've got the Asda one, and while you can tell the difference between this and JD, it's deffo worth a tenner. JD was £19 in Asda for the same size!

i don't drink it my son does, but it's not too far away from the real deal worth the saving

Morrisons do a nice bourbon, chuck some coke in it and you'd never tell the difference....as long as its coca cola and not cheap rola cola!!!

Dougb1;5966746

Morrisons do a nice bourbon, chuck some coke in it and you'd never tell … Morrisons do a nice bourbon, chuck some coke in it and you'd never tell the difference....as long as its coca cola and not cheap rola cola!!!

all in all i think the supermarket versions aren't that bad and they are all around the same price range.

Original Poster

well i went for the aldi one as it is closest will tell of my opinion l8r!

cakeybwoy;5966775

well i went for the aldi one as it is closest will tell of my opinion l8r!

i'm sure after the 3rd one you won't care lol ........enjoy

Original Poster

queenlush;5966780

i'm sure after the 3rd one you won't care lol ........enjoy

Think you are right about that one!

The stuff in Tesco for £10 is very nice, Old Samuel

Can i please just point out that Jack Daniel's is a brand of whiskey NOT a bourbon..
    Jim Beam is a bourbon...

ukmonkey;5968799

Can i please just point out that Jack Daniel's is a brand of whiskey NOT … Can i please just point out that Jack Daniel's is a brand of whiskey NOT a bourbon..Jim Beam is a bourbon...

correct. Most american whiskeys are whiskey bourbons, but JD is a Tennessee whiskey :thumbsup:

shanecr;5968873

correct. Most american whiskeys are whiskey bourbons, but JD is a … correct. Most american whiskeys are whiskey bourbons, but JD is a Tennessee whiskey :thumbsup:

Glad someone knows there liquor..;-)

ukmonkey;5968962

Glad someone knows there liquor..;-)

Used to drink Jack and Jim fairly regular when i was younger lol. there was another cheapo one which was just as good but the name escapes me. Sure it had a turkey or something on the label though

Original Poster

Didn't manage to drink any last night as Mother in Law dropped out from having the kids, so had to get up with the little one this morning so didn't bother.
    Saved for another day.

shanecr;5969092

Used to drink Jack and Jim fairly regular when i was younger lol. there … Used to drink Jack and Jim fairly regular when i was younger lol. there was another cheapo one which was just as good but the name escapes me. Sure it had a turkey or something on the label though

[IMG]fluidalchemy.files.wordpress.com/200…jpg?w=92&h=300[/IMG]

This one?

birdyboyuk;5970887

[IMG]http://fluidalchemy.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/wild-turkey-bourbon-whiskey-101-7246875.jpg?w=92&h=300[/IMG]This one?

i guess they may have changed the bottle since 12years ago or so lol....name makes sense

Comforting to see that a lot of 'Solar Flares' are welll versed in the Spirit world:whistling:

I bought the Morrison's Bourbon at the weekend as its a tenner for a 70cl bottle, twice as much nearly as JD for the same price, it also says on the label product of kentucky which funnily enough is where JD is distilled, tastes the same to me with ice and decent coke ( actually tried a 47p bottle of Morrison's version of coke zero) very nice indeed ! slurrp lol !

I bought the Morrison's Bourbon at the weekend as its a tenner for a 70cl bottle, twice as much nearly as JD for the same price, it also says on the label product of kentucky which funnily enough is where JD is distilled, tastes the same to me with ice and decent coke ( actually tried a 47p bottle of Morrison's version of coke zero) very nice indeed ! slurrp lol !

dazzashazza

I bought the Morrison's Bourbon at the weekend as its a tenner for a 70cl … I bought the Morrison's Bourbon at the weekend as its a tenner for a 70cl bottle, twice as much nearly as JD for the same price, it also says on the label product of kentucky which funnily enough is where JD is distilled, tastes the same to me with ice and decent coke ( actually tried a 47p bottle of Morrison's version of coke zero) very nice indeed ! slurrp lol !

Nothing like bumping old threads!

So where is the best place for JD or chivas now please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234
      3. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56

See more discussions