Expired

Looking for Cheap Breakdown cover.

5 replies
Found 26th Apr 2009
Hey all,

Off to Scotland on Wednesday and looking for some cheap (but good) breakdown cover. Will be traveling with my 16 month old so dont want to be taken to a garage and just dumped

Any ideas people?

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Breakdown
5 Comments

Cover above £100 with the AA and get £50 quidco back, cover above £100 at the AA is proper cover, not dump you at a local garage cover.

tesco-breakdown.co.uk/

Cheaper than AA, not sure if Quidco available, but a friend uses these and says they very good.

kidcat;5036819

https://www.tesco-breakdown.co.uk/Cheaper than AA, not sure if Quidco … https://www.tesco-breakdown.co.uk/Cheaper than AA, not sure if Quidco available, but a friend uses these and says they very good.

No quidco I don't believe, but other cashback sites might offer something. Unfortunately the cover which matches the £106 (approx?) cover at the AA (coming in at £56 after quidco) is Tesco Finest at £79, with the disadvantage of being unable to use dedicated AA patrols.

Edit: Perhaps you get relay with the Tesco finest which you don't with the above AA, or similar, I can't recall exactly the comparison.

Original Poster

Ill look in to these too. Have been told about europ assisstance. Anyone used them before?

£29 with insurance choice (ic) covers roadside,uk recovery and trailer/caravan - bronze package no excess.
Was a bit unsure about using them but broke down last year and they were out within 35 mins and fixed the problem straight away no hassle.
Try money supermarket for quotes nice easy site to navigate and see levels of cover and excesses
hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions