Looking for cheap Buff Riven paving slabs please??

Found 3rd May 2014
Does anybody know where I can buy approx 40 or 50 BUFF riven paving slabs 450 x 450 for cheaper than Wickes ones below which are £3.60 each? I would really love to get them under £3 ea but I reckon that is wishful thinking.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! Happy DIYing folks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
If you're anywhere near Dudley... £2 a slab.

I know it's ebay but they are listed as new. I've been able to add 60 to my basket as well. Enjoy!
Split your purchase into two lots-1x14 slabs 1x28 -use the voucher codes that were in the Metro earlier in the week (can be found on here, or I can add a link later) and it should work out about £2.85 each for 42 slabs

Sorry-it's £2.96 per slab (just seen that they're £3.68 each)

Wickes codes- W20M14 and W10M14 for £20 off £100 and £10 off £50, respectively. Collect in store is free and there seems to be stock available near you.

Edited by: "Mermoo" 3rd May 2014
Try your local independent builders merchants. In my experience they are better and cheaper than the big players.
Original Poster
Sorry I should have mentioned we are in the Teesside area.
As mas99 has already said - stay away from the big name boys if you want a good deal. Local garden centre/builders merchant every time. Or try haggling with Wickes over the quantity you wish to purchase. Might get a good deal if you push...

Edited by: "Phsycronix" 3rd May 2014
got some some riven slabs from Marshalls last year delivered, via their ebay shop/page
Original Poster
Ok thanks very much for all the replies peeps, I will keep shopping around.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants