Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap flight to portugal 13/14 april coming back 16/17

looked around and prices are crazy can anyone help me out plz?

8 Comments

how many people and where from?

Original Poster

alfie73;4718245

how many people and where from?

2 people from liverpool or manchester....

Admin

Have a look on skyscanner.net

tombaz06;4718286

2 people from liverpool or manchester....

£414.84 is the cheapest I can for 2 adults, out 13th return 16th any good. They are coming up really expensive

Admin

Depart Liverpool with Easyjet (Direct) Mon 13th and returning Thurs 16th comes in @ £377.96 for two atm all inc (Faro airport)

It's crazy isn't it, I'm trying to get flights to Portugal at the end of May. Willing to go out a few days before half term but still really expensive

Keep trying Skyscanner as the prices do change but I can't see them coming down much now

Original Poster

Mijooly;4718995

It's crazy isn't it, I'm trying to get flights to Portugal at the end of … It's crazy isn't it, I'm trying to get flights to Portugal at the end of May. Willing to go out a few days before half term but still really expensiveKeep trying Skyscanner as the prices do change but I can't see them coming down much now

Yeah it's because Man United play Porto in the Champions League QF on the 15th of april.

tombaz06;4719072

Yeah it's because Man United play Porto in the Champions League QF on the … Yeah it's because Man United play Porto in the Champions League QF on the 15th of april.

Oh I see, it's also Easter/school holidays
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions