Groups

looking for cheap garden table and chairs

was hoping asda were still doing the set for £50 but appears they arent anymore. anyone else know of any for a similar price?

8 Comments

I was in Asda Tamworth Yesterday and they had the £50 table and chair sets.

Original Poster

looks like the one we have which is wood, but think we are going to go for a metal one this time. rep for your help though

Original Poster

mikebike;5676095

I was in Asda Tamworth Yesterday and they had the £50 table and chair … I was in Asda Tamworth Yesterday and they had the £50 table and chair sets.

we need to buy online as we dont have a car, dont think anyone could pick one up for us either, and thats even if our asda has them

donnaraine;5676117

we need to buy online as we dont have a car, dont think anyone could pick … we need to buy online as we dont have a car, dont think anyone could pick one up for us either, and thats even if our asda has them

Got this one for a friend last week and it's very good for the price.:)

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

mikebike;5676339

Got this one for a friend last week and it's very good for the … Got this one for a friend last week and it's very good for the price.:)http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6508458/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CGarden+and+DIY%7C12107492/c_2/2%7Ccat_12107492%7CGarden+furniture%7C12107509.htm

spot on! thankyou.

rep coming your way

Original Poster

Laffy42;5676639

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/435427/provence-set-in-cream-17-50-tesco-i/

need 4 chairs, table and parasol. sorry i should have made that clear
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33195
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56