Community Updates
AskTravel
Top comments
Good Luck , enjoy your searching , its one of the best bits about a holiday
10 Comments
Good Luck , enjoy your searching , its one of the best bits about a holiday
Thanks for sharing

That was a lesson in gratitude
Manners cost nothing, Good luck with you search.
Holiday hypermarket

Holiday pirates

Thank me later
Only you can decide where you want to go. Try starting with Google, I’m no expert but manage to find bargains.
Well first pull up a map and see what's near the equator and your happy with the flight time for however many days you can have off.
The closer to the equator the warmer it will be especially this time of year.
No point in finding a deal going to mexico if you only want to 4 hours max flight time.
I find flights too Faro for 150pp, see what flights ya airport does, get a rough idea and look at hotels on booking.com, and keep an eye on pirate's, if you do it in April great price's but not hot hot but still nice sun, and don't forget spending money
What a shame Sunderland doesn't have an airport.
A flight from Newcastle to Sunderland would make quite the joke and not mistake.
Go into skyscanner and type in as destination of everywhere and cheapest dates. Go through the results and try and find a destination that you are happy with. Then go into trivago and find appropriate accommodation use TripAdvisor as well to get best prices. Then use holiday hypermarket, holiday pirates etc to see if they have any better deals and book based Olin your findings.

Remember the cheapest flights are from London area although Manchester has been known to be cheaper.
Derbyshire?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions