Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheap hotel in Croydon

Hi there all you lovely people. I am travelling to Croydon for my Nephews 21st and aim to stay 23rd October to 25th October 09. 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 and 8. Does anyone know of a nice cheap hotel please.

4 Comments

Travelodge. £29 a night for a family room. I doubt you'll get much cheaper.

haha my neck of the woods...u going to a club then? there is a premier inn about half mile from central croy one by east croydon station called station hotel.... v small but may be gd value.... hope it helps

As the 2 posts above have said - there are a few Hotels in and around that area. There are AT LEAST two in the Centre of Croydon....

There is another one on the outskirts - towards the Purley Way...
    Depending on where you are likely to be going (with children - probably out for a meal etc?) then that could determine where you want to stay... The Central Croydon Hotels I am not 100% sure of as to whether or not they have Parking? I know for instance that the travellodge expects that you will be arriving at (say) East Croydon by train and won't need car park.. However, if you are driving down, then one of the others may be worth a go...

Really depends on what you are after? There is a Hotel for every budget around the area - and as far as the cabs are concerned later on - if temptation does get the better of you and the Child Minding Service is OK - then the price back to where you are staying if you choose one of the other outside of the centre wont cost you an arm and a leg.....

DON'T get in one of the dodgy cabs though, there are plenty of Black Cabs milling around or text TAXI to 82820....
    Happy to help if you need anything else.

xxxx

cloudthecat;5054439

As the 2 posts above have said - there are a few Hotels in and around … As the 2 posts above have said - there are a few Hotels in and around that area. There are AT LEAST two in the Centre of Croydon....There is another one on the outskirts - towards the Purley Way...Depending on where you are likely to be going (with children - probably out for a meal etc?) then that could determine where you want to stay... The Central Croydon Hotels I am not 100% sure of as to whether or not they have Parking? I know for instance that the travellodge expects that you will be arriving at (say) East Croydon by train and won't need car park.. However, if you are driving down, then one of the others may be worth a go...Really depends on what you are after? There is a Hotel for every budget around the area - and as far as the cabs are concerned later on - if temptation does get the better of you and the Child Minding Service is OK - then the price back to where you are staying if you choose one of the other outside of the centre wont cost you an arm and a leg.....DON'T get in one of the dodgy cabs though, there are plenty of Black Cabs milling around or text TAXI to 82820....Happy to help if you need anything else.xxxx

yeah the one by purley way is the premier inn and there is loads of places to eat there will cost about £6-8 cab into croydon, there is also a jurys inn in central croydon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions