Looking For cheap Personalised Clothing Companies.

Posted 25th Dec 2019
I am wondering if anyone knows or has used a company that will allow me to customised clothing. looking for a few to print for my small business, so looking for a company that is reliable and cheap.

Thanks in Advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
HUKD get stuff printed up for Flamedeer prizes and the like.
I recently got a hoodie and it was very good quality.
Maybe ask a member of staff if they can give you a pointer and maybe you'll find something suitable and within your price range.
This is a common small busines so look around locally as there's likely companies near you that do it where you can go in and check out the base clothing as printing quality beforehand.
I use an eBay outlet for our car club hats and hoodies etc. If you look for seller cyberfyn, there’s no setup charge and the prices for his clothing is reasonable with a really wide range
Some of the online companies are quite good. You need to decide if you want stitched or printed first though as this makes a big difference on who you use and how much. I’ve used stitched for our company shirts and until now used a local company in Harrow, however my son used an online company for printing and for what he’s printed it looks very good.
chimp14uk25/12/2019 16:17

HUKD get stuff printed up for Flamedeer prizes and the like.I recently got …HUKD get stuff printed up for Flamedeer prizes and the like.I recently got a hoodie and it was very good quality. Maybe ask a member of staff if they can give you a pointer and maybe you'll find something suitable and within your price range.

Many Thanks, That's actually a good shout!
Bobster-cyw25/12/2019 18:51

I use an eBay outlet for our car club hats and hoodies etc. If you look …I use an eBay outlet for our car club hats and hoodies etc. If you look for seller cyberfyn, there’s no setup charge and the prices for his clothing is reasonable with a really wide range

Many Thanks will try them out, what's their turnaround like? Oh and prices?
Thanks guys, I am looking at getting clothing printed rather than stitching.
Ah this was stitched, turnaround was a couple of weeks but may be longer the first time due to set up. Costs obviously depend what your after as they have a massive range
Bobster-cyw26/12/2019 08:43

Ah this was stitched, turnaround was a couple of weeks but may be longer …Ah this was stitched, turnaround was a couple of weeks but may be longer the first time due to set up. Costs obviously depend what your after as they have a massive range

Many Thanks for your reply thou, really appreciate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants