Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Cheapest Broadband + Home Line Rental, Any recommendations

As above,
    Thanks

8 Comments

depends what area your in, go to google and type in broadband comparison or something like that, loads around, should give u an idea of whats best for you in that particular area

only option without a bt landline is virgin and that works out cheapest, unless you want the bt line in which case you pay line rental £11pm off the top of my head?? i think that is what it is anyway and then o2 can be very cheap if you have an o2 phone as they give you a good discount

Use o2

The Post Office

Im with Plusnet and theyve been ok, depends what you would like to use it for i.e streaming,downloading

Sorry to thread hi jack.

Im the same here. Contract ending with BT and im looking for something new.

We never use the house phone. Just got it so that I could have ADSL. Need cheap line rental that will also allow me to keep O2 Broadband on my line.

hippyharry

Sorry to thread hi jack.Im the same here. Contract ending with BT and im … Sorry to thread hi jack.Im the same here. Contract ending with BT and im looking for something new.We never use the house phone. Just got it so that I could have ADSL. Need cheap line rental that will also allow me to keep O2 Broadband on my line.

yup o2 piggyback bt

Edited by: "batemansxxxb" 23rd Oct 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65
      2. DPD international?45
      3. Virgin media sign up69
      4. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …44

See more discussions