Expired

Looking for cheapest Olympus MJU 1030 SW ... also question about insurance for cameras.

2 replies
Found 6th Nov 2008
Hi guys,

Looking to buy an Olympus MJU 1030 SW - its a tough camera for a clumsy girlfriend haha
Camera seems to vary in price from around £260 in jessops (altho its £180 +10% off if your staff! :D) to as low as £190 from camerabox.co.uk/pro…724

Anyone have experience with camerabox.co.uk? or work for jessops and fancy getting me the cam?

Im not sure how the jessops warranty works but the girl instore told me...that if i drop it....they'd replace...

If i get it from elsewhere where can i get it insured against dropping? #

girlfriends a clumsy git when drunk broke 3 cameras in 1 year lol.

Thanks for advice

Steve.

2 Comments

Been looking for one of these for myself. Cheapest at the moment is £199 inc delivery from amazon.co.uk. Dont worry about her dropping it as as it is [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]shockproof up to 2m.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Other than that there has been abloke on ebay who was sold 5 this week rainging from £160 -£175 plus postage but not to sure about the warranty on them as your not buying from a dealer as such[/SIZE][/FONT]

managed to pick one up today for £170 on ebay with free P+P
Happy now as I dropped my camera last week at the Welsh Rally and it would have cost me £145 to get it repaired
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?23
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas46
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions