Looking for cheapest Orlando flights

Posted 20th Oct
Hello Folks,
I am looking for cheapest Orlando flights for a week 19-26 Aug 2020 for a family of 4, any tips. My search shows around 1900 (1 stop). Should I wait for some offers in coming months or is it reasonable price to book. Thank you all in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Any tickets for school holidays will be pricey, if you think you can afford it go for it.
How much is the costs without a stop? Unless a a flight is mega cheap I'd avoid a stop as it's just a hassle and stress, especially with kids.

Where are flying from and which airport in Florida? Tampa, Orlando, Sanford are worth comparing. Also Miami can be cheaper but it's a considerable drive up to Kissimmee (5hrs).
Edited by: "darlodge" 20th Oct
darlodge20/10/2019 16:01

How much is the costs without a stop? Unless a a flight is mega cheap I'd …How much is the costs without a stop? Unless a a flight is mega cheap I'd avoid a stop as it's just a hassle and stress, especially with kids.Where are flying from and which airport in Florida? Tampa, Orlando, Sanford are worth comparing. Also Miami can be cheaper but it's a considerable drive up to Kissimmee (5hrs).

Direct flights are 850 plus/person. I will check Sanford, Tampa. I live in Sheffield and won't mind travelling from 2-3 hours drive airport
If you don’t mind a drive look for Scottish or north England airports as Scottish schools go back week before and are therefore quiet at that time of year.. alternative look to fly to Amsterdam or Dublin and then across to Orlando
I hope you can find something affordable so that you can go... Especially if you've never been before.
For me, Florida is an incredible place and, if planned right, you'll never be bored. Yes, getting and staying there is pricey but worth every penny/cent.
The only 'advice' I can give is to just enjoy the experience... Don't worry too much about the cost of things... Although, that's kind of ironic as we are both on this site :-)
Frenchmeister20/10/2019 21:50

I hope you can find something affordable so that you can go... Especially …I hope you can find something affordable so that you can go... Especially if you've never been before.For me, Florida is an incredible place and, if planned right, you'll never be bored. Yes, getting and staying there is pricey but worth every penny/cent.The only 'advice' I can give is to just enjoy the experience... Don't worry too much about the cost of things... Although, that's kind of ironic as we are both on this site :-)

Thanks. I am hoping to plan in time, so that it is reasonably costed and have my kids enjoy. Accommodation booked for a good offer by Hilton, now flights and theme park tickets cost to pla
horizon-in20/10/2019 22:06

Thanks. I am hoping to plan in time, so that it is reasonably costed and …Thanks. I am hoping to plan in time, so that it is reasonably costed and have my kids enjoy. Accommodation booked for a good offer by Hilton, now flights and theme park tickets cost to pla

Try British Airways Gatwick to Tampa. We lost our Manchester to Orlando flights to Thomas Cook (end of August). Its a bit of a trek but airport parking is only about £70 but the flights (direct) worked out quite a bit cheaper. Not sure if they will have gone up, we were in pretty quickly once tc went down
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants