Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheapest Pikmin 3 wii u price

Or if anyone is selling theirs. Thanks

5 Comments

you'd be best ebaying it - the last decent price posted on here was months ago. you should be able to source a sealed copy for £20ish. decent used copies will be less.

wow - prices shot up! cheapest I can find is £40ish --> ebay.co.uk/itm…7c2

Original Poster

sneakyduck

wow - prices shot up! cheapest I can find is £40ish -- … wow - prices shot up! cheapest I can find is £40ish --> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pikmin-3-Nintendo-Wii-U-2321546-/281411807170?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item41857367c2

Thanks for the reply, yeah thinking same thing, seems to be harder to get hold of too, prob why price has gone up. Amazon germany have it for 30 ish, do you know if these will play o.k on u.k wii u o.k.

wyk

Thanks for the reply, yeah thinking same thing, seems to be harder to get … Thanks for the reply, yeah thinking same thing, seems to be harder to get hold of too, prob why price has gone up. Amazon germany have it for 30 ish, do you know if these will play o.k on u.k wii u o.k.

as long as it's "PAL", it'll be compatible with your console. most Wii U games (Bayonetta 2 being a good recent example) are packaged in such a way that every language is featured on the box and in supporting documentation, with the game then being displayed in on-screen English dependant on your Wii U's region settings.

Original Poster

sneakyduck

as long as it's "PAL", it'll be compatible with your console. most Wii U … as long as it's "PAL", it'll be compatible with your console. most Wii U games (Bayonetta 2 being a good recent example) are packaged in such a way that every language is featured on the box and in supporting documentation, with the game then being displayed in on-screen English dependant on your Wii U's region settings.

Cheers mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions