Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for cheapest WIRELESS XBOX 360 CONTROLLER someone help!

Just the standard wireles controller for xbox 360 is what im looking for.
    If anyone knows any great deals, please let me know!

cheers

7 Comments

Banned

The cheapest I've seen in a while was 7dayshop.com, who I think had them for about £27-28, compared with the £30 you'll generally find elsewhere...

Nonsense, even Shopto sell them at £19.95
    shopto.net/XBO…tml

Toys 'r' us we're doing the 'not to be sold seprately' pack including wireless controller and 2 games for 24 quid a while back. It was on here a while ago

JkF50;6449766

Toys 'r' us we're doing the 'not to be sold seprately' pack including … Toys 'r' us we're doing the 'not to be sold seprately' pack including wireless controller and 2 games for 24 quid a while back. It was on here a while ago

The Wireless Entertainment packs are certainly the best value, trying to find one to post. They seem to have dried up online.

Banned

used on this forum you can get them for about £12 each, cex.co.uk do used ones for £15 each cex.co.uk/pro…box 360 Official Wireless Controller&mode=buy

Original Poster

safe bredrinz!

MBeeching;6449746

Nonsense, even Shopto sell them at … Nonsense, even Shopto sell them at £19.95http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/GAMES/XB2WI00-Wireless%20Controller%20Xbox%20360.html

out of stock at Shopto, but check you local GAME store. was in last week in Gateshead and they had them in the Sale for £20.00 new - white or black :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77736
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930

See more discussions