Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For Cheapest Xbox 360

Hi, I'm looking for the cheapest Xbox 360 around, In Store or Online

I Broke my boyfriends xbox and just the the basic 360 with Hdmi port, because he still has the hard drive, wires and stuff.

Rep given for every helpful person

Thanks!!

18 Comments

sorry, but gonna get on my soap box again!

A simple search for "xbox" or "360" would've sufficed,and given you want you needed! :x

Has to be my find:

]http//ww…e-2

Disco;3274328

sorry, but gonna get on my soap box again!A simple search for "xbox" or … sorry, but gonna get on my soap box again!A simple search for "xbox" or "360" would've sufficed,and given you want you needed! :x

well the searsh on here is all that great to be fare.

oh and should i "get on my soap box" about you quiting out on fifa 09 because you were getting battered...bit pathetic isnt it? me a man.

jojothefirst;3274948

well the searsh on here is all that great to be fare.oh and should i "get … well the searsh on here is all that great to be fare.oh and should i "get on my soap box" about you quiting out on fifa 09 because you were getting battered...bit pathetic isnt it? me a man.

sorry, mate I never quit, our lass turned off the wrong box (we always turn off the sky box, main tv etc) and she turned off the router too :thumbsup: Apologies.

Apart from the last one where you were 3 up, it wasn't that too one sided tbh! I'll play you anytime! you can ask anyone i dont quit

Just out of curiosity, how did you break it ?

If my other half broke my hdmi xbox then she would be finding another place to live until it was replaced.

Original Poster

Spark;3275332

Just out of curiosity, how did you break it ?If my other half broke my … Just out of curiosity, how did you break it ?If my other half broke my hdmi xbox then she would be finding another place to live until it was replaced.

I dropped it when moving it :oops:

Disco;3275042

sorry, mate I never quit, our lass turned off the wrong box (we always … sorry, mate I never quit, our lass turned off the wrong box (we always turn off the sky box, main tv etc) and she turned off the router too :thumbsup: Apologies. Apart from the last one where you were 3 up, it wasn't that too one sided tbh! I'll play you anytime! you can ask anyone i dont quit

fare enough, i will belive you. the first 2 games i would say i was defo on top but not dominent so yea, it wasnt compleatly one sided, you had your moments.

jojothefirst;3280848

fare enough, i will belive you. the first 2 games i would say i was defo … fare enough, i will belive you. the first 2 games i would say i was defo on top but not dominent so yea, it wasnt compleatly one sided, you had your moments.

by all means, I'll play you again tonight, cpl of games if ya want, be on after 11

kobirulali;3274680

Has to be my … Has to be my find:]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/263361/xbox-360-60gb-with-pes-2009-fable-2

where's the thread gone? it seems to have disappeared :?

OP.

Have you considered Asda in store deal , 60gb xbox plus 2 games for £167?

See

hotukdeals.com/ite…67/

catweazlefan;3286595

OP. Have you considered Asda in store deal , 60gb xbox plus 2 games for … OP. Have you considered Asda in store deal , 60gb xbox plus 2 games for £167?Seehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/262491/xbox-360-60gb-asda-instore-only-167/

Whay, you mean like in post 3 of this very thread ?

Loner;3286209

where's the thread gone? it seems to have disappeared :?

I was also wondering where the thread has gone. I brought one from asda this afternoon and posted a message there but now its gone

is your broken xbox 360 the one with silver chrome look on the dvd tray, and how much would you sell it for? thank you.

Spark;3275332

Just out of curiosity, how did you break it ?If my other half broke my … Just out of curiosity, how did you break it ?If my other half broke my hdmi xbox then she would be finding another place to live until it was replaced.

lmao, man that gave me a good laugh!

Amazon have got a tenner off their xbox prices at the mo
    So the Arcade is £119 and the Pro (60gb) is £159

I'd suggest getting the one you have repaired. If you've dropped it then the worst damage you could have done is to stuff the dvd-rom or the hard drive or both.

I'd say it's just the rom and if you like i can replace this with a new rom for £50 + postage.

If it can't be fixed then you'll be out of pocket for the postage. The rom I'd use is brand new.

PM me if you are interested.

Chris

P.S. You can also pop down to SW19 if you're local.

Original Poster

TheGimp;3316386

I'd suggest getting the one you have repaired. If you've dropped it then … I'd suggest getting the one you have repaired. If you've dropped it then the worst damage you could have done is to stuff the dvd-rom or the hard drive or both.I'd say it's just the rom and if you like i can replace this with a new rom for £50 + postage.If it can't be fixed then you'll be out of pocket for the postage. The rom I'd use is brand new. PM me if you are interested.ChrisP.S. You can also pop down to SW19 if you're local.

lol thanks for the offer, but it's smashed to pieces, what i forgot to mention was, i was moving it from up stairs to down stairs and dropped it down the stairs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer77
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat88
      3. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick77

See more discussions