Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for chocolate curtains

i am looking for some very cheap chocolate or beige coloured curtains,

size must be either 66x90 or 72x90

really must be as cheap as possible as only needed for a short time so dont want to spend loads.

can be new or used.

if anyone can help me find some i would be very grateful

12 Comments

Dairy Milk or Galaxy:whistling:

Primark had some chocolate suede effect ones that were very reasonable as got some for the spare room

ive got some beige curtains, nor sure what size they are give me a mo and i'll take a look.

Each curtain is 52inches long by 42inches wide, let me know if they are any good to you. They have been sitting in the bottom of my wash basket for a while :oops: so i would need to wash them first. But you could have them for £2 plus postage

wont they melt when the sun shines?

weepapa;6909293

Dairy Milk or Galaxy:whistling:

Tesco Value? http://imagesb.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/021/product-5212021.jpg

barky;6909324

wont they melt when the sun shines?

:-D

Original Poster

leilahfun;6909305

ive got some beige curtains, nor sure what size they are give me a mo and … ive got some beige curtains, nor sure what size they are give me a mo and i'll take a look.Each curtain is 52inches long by 42inches wide, let me know if they are any good to you. They have been sitting in the bottom of my wash basket for a while :oops: so i would need to wash them first. But you could have them for £2 plus postage

thanks so much for the offer but they are just too small ,

tinkers;6909295

Primark had some chocolate suede effect ones that were very reasonable as … Primark had some chocolate suede effect ones that were very reasonable as got some for the spare room

thanks i will take a look

also lol at the dairy milk and galaxy , could you imagine the size of that bar !!!!!!

try argos

try
    [url]www.dunelm-mill.com[/url]
    [url]www.wilkinsonplus.com[/url]

try ebay and sort by nearest first so you could collect them? or try your local charity shops...

Original Poster

thanks all, i have found some now,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions