Looking for Citrus Bubble Bath

Posted 9th Mar
Hi,

I’m looking for a citrus bubble bath and/or shower gel for Mother’s Day. I’ve hit the high street, and can’t find anything in places like Superdrug, Body Shop or Boots.

I’ve been able to find ‘cheap’ things such as their own brand, or brands such as Radox and Natural Source, but I was hoping to find something that looks a bit fancier and is a bit more expensive since it’s for a gift.

Ideally I’d like it to be lime scented, lime and something else is fine too. But I’d also take anything citrus-y at this point.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I’m hoping someone on here might have some recommendations.

Thanks for reading!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
You definitely need to pay a visit to Lush, they'll have plenty of citrus scented soaps, gels, scrubs, and fizzers. Have a look at this Sunnyside Up citrus bath jelly.

40072274-WG4QH.jpg

uk.lush.com/eas…-up
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 9th Mar
I know you wanted something more expensive but the Lime original source is georgeous

If you want to go down the more traditional route with bars of soap then you can't beat this as a gift

fragrancedirect.co.uk/nes…tml

Molton Brown do some citrus bath/shower gel but you're looking at £20+ for 300ml and they are always strange mixtures.
Original source lemon..

Why pay more when you really don't have to. You can always make up a gift basket with some scrunchies. Candles and chocolate. Bottle of wine optional.
Molton Brown has a few lovely citrus ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants