Expired

looking for complete set of as time goes by

Found 31st Aug 2009
as in title, looking for it for the mother-in-law, theres 9 seasons, can find it at £5 per season from play and hmv. just wondered if anyone knew where to get it cheaper or in a set? cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Banned

Amazingly a british comedy, yet the full complete box set is available in the US first....go figure??

dvdboxoffice.com/121…623

I would presume knowing the BBC they will hold of release in the UK until nearer xmas

NOTE: this is a region 1 DVD only

sculpturatus;6168796

Amazingly a british comedy, yet the full complete box set is available in … Amazingly a british comedy, yet the full complete box set is available in the US first....go figure??http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/121-7918321-25918326/movies/products/90117623I would presume knowing the BBC they will hold of release in the UK until nearer xmasNOTE: this is a region 1 DVD only

nice one i couldn't find the full complete box set :thumbsup: bad news is: Your Price: £100.75 :? :w00t:

Banned

big-boy;6169175

nice one i couldn't find the full complete box set :thumbsup: bad news … nice one i couldn't find the full complete box set :thumbsup: bad news is: Your Price: £100.75 :? :w00t:

Oh I know. Like I said its worth waiting till its released in the UK. It does my head in that UK series get released in the US market first.

Banned

£55 here, still region 1 though

just noticed:

izzyboy5
[COLOR="Red"]Suspended[/COLOR] :whistling:

sculpturatus I think we are just talking to ourselves :w00t:

Original Poster

hey thanks for the replies. im back!!
Post a comment
@
    Text