Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for condenser tumble dryer!

Hello everyone, this is my first post.
    I'm looking for a relatively cheap condenser tumble dryer, preferably in silver to go with the other appliances. Would appreciate any help anyone could give me in finding a good deal. Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

Hi, have you had a condenser dryer before? The reason I ask is that I used to have a zanussi and it took ages to dry even just the bits and pieces. When I had a washing maching engineer our one day he said that you are always better with the sort that has a hose and the steam goes much quicker. I would never go back to a condenser dryer. I know it's inconvenient having to put a hose out of the door or window etc. but 15-20 mins and everything is dry. Just a thought.

Good Luck

tremearne;2991850

Hi, have you had a condenser dryer before? The reason I ask is that I … Hi, have you had a condenser dryer before? The reason I ask is that I used to have a zanussi and it took ages to dry even just the bits and pieces. When I had a washing maching engineer our one day he said that you are always better with the sort that has a hose and the steam goes much quicker. I would never go back to a condenser dryer. I know it's inconvenient having to put a hose out of the door or window etc. but 15-20 mins and everything is dry. Just a thought.Good Luck

i would probably agree a vented one is better and cheaper. however we have a condenser one as it is really difficult finding a front vented dryer so if your dryer is stuck between other appliances your stuck.

Original Poster

Thanx, I'll check these out!

Original Poster

tremearne;2991850

Hi, have you had a condenser dryer before? The reason I ask is that I … Hi, have you had a condenser dryer before? The reason I ask is that I used to have a zanussi and it took ages to dry even just the bits and pieces. When I had a washing maching engineer our one day he said that you are always better with the sort that has a hose and the steam goes much quicker. I would never go back to a condenser dryer. I know it's inconvenient having to put a hose out of the door or window etc. but 15-20 mins and everything is dry. Just a thought.Good Luck

I currently have a vented one that is on it's last legs and it's really in the way by the back door. I was hoping to get a new one to fit under the work surface but it's a non exterior wall so don't think it's even possible to plumb a vented one in. I might have to reconsider though. Thanks for the advice.

Original Poster

fab_1;2991656

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-4878.aspxhttp://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/Product_Listings.aspx?Refresh=True&SubCategory=18&AppID=49&BaseColourID=51

Thanks, I'll check these out!

Hi, This is the tumble dryer I have. You don't need to plumb it in, just put the hose out of the door or window. It may be a bit of a pain but no way would I go back to a condenser dryer.

currys.co.uk/mar…553
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz817
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?45
      3. Ide to sata converter12
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1018

See more discussions