Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for contract 1500-3000 mins per month

Banned
    Posting on behalf of someone.
    They are at the end of their contract and need a new deal with at least 1500 mins a month, preferably nearer to 3000 mins.
    Also 100 to 200 texts a month.
    Would like to keep their existing number if possible.
    Don't need a handset.

Anything suitable around for about £25 per month?

4 Comments

The closest you will find on a Sim Only is 1200mins which is £25 on both O2 and T-mobile (12mth contract).

However, O2 offer unlimited calls & texts for £40 per mth on a 12mth sim only deal?

Thats alot of time to spend on a mobile, Can't they do some calls on a landline. I would have thought there would be more choice looking at phone deals and selling it on ebay.

davidian84;8081894

Thats alot of time to spend on a mobile, Can't they do some calls on a … Thats alot of time to spend on a mobile, Can't they do some calls on a landline. I would have thought there would be more choice looking at phone deals and selling it on ebay.

Yes, well the O2 sim only for £25 per mth has 1200mins and you can choose either unlimited O2 calls or unlimited landline bold on... So I guess that option would be the best for you:oops:.

Original Poster Banned

Pr3cious18;8081712

The closest you will find on a Sim Only is 1200mins which is £25 on both … The closest you will find on a Sim Only is 1200mins which is £25 on both O2 and T-mobile (12mth contract).However, O2 offer unlimited calls & texts for £40 per mth on a 12mth sim only deal?

Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2480
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767389

See more discussions