Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for contract phone on Samsung D600

As above, looking for a the best price on one of these phones please, not too fussed on mins and texts has to be 12 months contract

5 Comments

Supermod

Does it have to be D600? It doesnt look as though many online phone companies stock this phone...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;2184513

Does it have to be D600? It doesnt look as though many online phone … Does it have to be D600? It doesnt look as though many online phone companies stock this phone...

Im afraid so, its for my son, and it's the only one he wants:?

Supermod

nadss;2184698

Im afraid so, its for my son, and it's the only one he wants:?

You are probably best off buying one from eBay or another site and then going to [url]www.vodafone.co.uk[/url] and selecting a sim only deal where you can get cheap price plans on sim cards and its only 30 day contracts which renew themselves. The beauty of this is that the non contract deals are so competitive at the moment I wouldnt be surprised if the continue to lower in price.
    Here is the link to Vodafone website for the sim cards... shop.vodafone.co.uk/mob…ly/
    Just make sure the phone is either unlocked or already on Vodafone.

Maybe try this for the handset amazon.co.uk/exe…sim Only £64.50 and coupled with cheap sim deals it will be so much cheaper than a 12 month contract.

Original Poster

thanks for the information magicjay, my son now says he will be happy with a samsung g600, checked phones4u and mobiles2urdoor, they have 11 months cashback on a 12 months contract plus 60/55 quidco, but none in stock at the moment, repd for your help

Supermod

nadss;2184978

thanks for the information magicjay, my son now says he will be happy … thanks for the information magicjay, my son now says he will be happy with a samsung g600, checked phones4u and mobiles2urdoor, they have 11 months cashback on a 12 months contract plus 60/55 quidco, but none in stock at the moment, repd for your help

No probs. I am about to claim my first cashback in July. Im very confident it will go through fine. Sending it by special delivery is the key I think!!
    Good luck with finding the handset you want! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions