Looking for deals on 85” tv

Posted 25th Mar
I’m
Currently looking for any deals people see on TV’s 85” or bigger hopefully someone might have seen a few deals about.
Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Will keep an eye out and keep you posted
Thank you
Big up to you OP. Finally someone who appreciates a big television. No I only want a 55 inch because the rooms to small or the wife won't let me.
75 is to small now I need a bigger one and keep seeing deals for 70” and 65” but no bigger 😥
Projector might be a good option for you.
Diggsy25/03/2020 14:47

Projector might be a good option for you.

Yea would agree with this. See some nice 4k projectors around
Used to love my projector . Other half made me get a TV though when she moved in
Maverick7725/03/2020 15:40

Used to love my projector . Other half made me get a TV though when she …Used to love my projector . Other half made me get a TV though when she moved in

Move her out and move the projector back in. Simples. She can't move into your house and start laying the law down.
deleted8085825/03/2020 15:56

Move her out and move the projector back in. Simples. She can't move into …Move her out and move the projector back in. Simples. She can't move into your house and start laying the law down.

I'd give her enough slack on the chain to get from the bedroom to the kitchen...
no need for her to be in the lounge
Few deals on Samsung 82” from £1999, you can get 10% back sometimes at that price as well..
PennyTrader25/03/2020 16:41

77 incher here OP …77 incher here OP https://www.costco.co.uk/Electronics-Security/Televisions-Projectors/Televisions/LG-OLED77C9PLA-77-Inch-OLED-4K-Ultra-HD-Smart-TV/p/302170A snip at £5.5k

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants