Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For Deals On Sleeping Bags

Hi, Our son is going away on a camping trip with his school and needs a sleeping bag
    Does anyone know of any good deals going about on single sleeping bags?
    T^hanks for any help out there

4 Comments

Sportsdirect have some reasonable priced ones and argos and tesco do a selection (although not tried single would recommend argos double one!)

Hi I just bought one for my daughter from mountain warehouse. Was originally about £20 but was in the store reduced. The previous day I bought a present for someone (you could buy a cheap hat or something else small) and got a voucher that gave me 10% off my next purchase if I just logged onto their website and gave my opinion on the shopping experience - took me seconds to complete! So that 10% brought the £9.99 sleeping bag down to £8.99. They did have cheaper ones in there - £6.99 I think but I didn't want ours to be all nylony on the inside!!

there were some offers for argos on here recently too - might be worth a look ?

just seen this on mse - thanks to coachandy

Argos 300 GSM Sleeping Bags

Brought 2 x 300gsm Blue Checked Envelope Sleeping Bags 340/8654. New catalogue has them priced at 14.99 each or buy 2 for 22.50. Till price at the Harwich store is 17.20 for the two.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1334
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2365
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861343
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250

See more discussions