looking for decent powerbank

9 replies
Found 13th Mar
Hi all
Planning on buying a powerbank but don't know where to buy from as Curry's too expensive and ebay mostly fakes and amazon doesn't deliver to Belfast
Please help

9 Comments

I love my anker one from Amazon. Not sure where else you can get one from really that would be a decent quality.

there was one on offer which I ordered last week. I found the offer on hotuk. It's the kit one which is being sold on Vodafone eBay for £4.99

Our local Lidl had some good ones in yesterday

have a look at the Anker ones, good quality and excellent customer service, Amazon have one as deal of the day today, best price for a while.

Anker, Aukey and Tecknet are good brands for powerbanks

Sandy1012

Anker, Aukey and Tecknet are good brands for powerbanks

​yes u can pick up a technet off ebay a genuine one for around 14-15 quid 16500mah if u don't find any cheaper on amazon.

anker

If you've got a phone with a replaceable battery, just carry a spare with you. It's smaller, lighter, and will take seconds (rather than hours) to rejuvenate your mobile.

Original Poster

Thank you everyone for suggestions I'll check tecknet on ebay and will check lidl
The problem is Amazon doesn't sell batteries / perfumes/ alcohol etc to belfast because of shipping restrictions from royalmail
Last time I bought an extended battery from ebay it was destroyed by royalmail and seller refunded me so only easy way is to buy in shop here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843

See more discussions