Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Desktop inc Monitor or even Laptop for upto £550 all in

Hiya,
    I have seen lots of different computer deals and just want your recommendations on what to buy.
    I am looking for a computer - be it a desktop+monitor or a laptop and my budget is no more than £550.

What is the best possible spec I could get for that price. I am not a gamer and would only use the computer for home use. i would not need office etc or any special software about from windows (any). Thus my required needs are just a good computer that will last and will work well and fast for whatever I use it for.

Any possible suggestions would be greatly appreciated

7 Comments

Depends what you're looking for, I have a Sony Vaio 17" laptop I want to sell, AR31E is the model number. Looking to sell it for £500 inclusive of delivery.

Original Poster

I wish someone would give me any information especially a link for a computer or laptop that is a bargain and would be the best spec you could get (dont need to play games btw) for £500 or so?

Thanks in advance

Original Poster

Adamo;1448727

Depends what you're looking for, I have a Sony Vaio 17" laptop I want to … Depends what you're looking for, I have a Sony Vaio 17" laptop I want to sell, AR31E is the model number. Looking to sell it for £500 inclusive of delivery.

what spec is it? etc please and how old?

have you tried the dell XPS system found this one its £549 and you can add extras

XPS are quite respectable for gaming

www1.euro.dell.com/con…=mn

if you pick the XPS 420 at £689 there is a further £120 off untill the 30 jan making the higher spec available for £569 - and i think that includes delivery

alternatively try this post
    ]
    click here

superbuy;1449389

what spec is it? etc please and how old?

It's about ten months ago, but mostly been sitting on the shelf as I use my Mac mini for all my internet browsing.

Spec is:

17" screen
    1.66Ghz Core 2 Duo
    2GB RAM
    120GB Hard Drive
    DVD-RW
    Card reader built-in
    NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 256MB graphics card

Any more details you need? It has Windows Vista installed too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…44
      2. Which Pond Pump46
      3. Music download33
      4. Advertised on Gumtree55

See more discussions