Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for digital camera

my sister want to buy a digital camera and she would like advice on any best buys at the moment anyone may know about she is looking to spend in region of £150 would like a min2.5 lcd sreen , hard silver body ,around 7 million pix, pic bridge and hopefully movie mode, any addition of decent optical over 3 x would be nice she doesnt have a pc so would be using the shop printing facilitys unless there is a good bundles printer with the purchase .
    anybody no their cameras ???
    thanks

5 Comments

3X optical seem to be the norm..some Canons have 4x and one has 6x..to get more you'll require a bulky model with a protruding lens.

One question...does she want a small camera like the one at this link?
    ]http//ww…960

or is she not fussed if it is more bulky?

Original Poster

currychops

3X optical seem to be the norm..some Canons have 4x and one has 6x..to … 3X optical seem to be the norm..some Canons have 4x and one has 6x..to get more you'll require a bulky model with a protruding lens.One question...does she want a small camera like the one at this link?]http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/118361/rb/26766913960 or is she not fussed if it is more bulky?

hiya currychops , i think she is looking for the more compact camera not the proffesional slr looking type.

You could try the Canon outlet on E-Bay. They have a good name for cameras, and the prices are pretty good. They are suposedly re-furbished, but I think they are actually new, just reduced for one reason or another. I bought a Selphy photoprinter from them, which I think may be end of line, but in any case, it was brand new, works a treat, and cost me less than £35.

If you do consider a Canon then I can highly recommend the Ixus 65 model...try a price search on [url]www.kelkoo.co.uk[/url] and then see what price it is on the ebay site suggested above.

This is worthy of consideration ]click Panasonic DMC LZ7 £125.95 delivered.

It's the newer version of the LZ5 model,which had decent reviews.It's got all the features you are looking for:- 7.2mp,pictbridge enabled,2.5"lcd,movie mode and has a nice and handy 6x optical zoom(can go up to 9x but effective pixels reduced to 3mp for this).It also has optical image stabalisation,looks a nice bit of kit.

Cannot find an independent review,I think it is fairly new out,but it looks nice and simple to use,like it's predecessor.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?69
      2. BT sport on sky boxes512
      3. Best IPTV Currently56
      4. Quick EBay Nectar Question33

See more discussions