Expired

Looking for Dirt Rally/WRC 6 for PS4 (Help please)

18 replies
Found 16th Jan
Really struggling to find either of these games in stock anywhere!

Need physical disc.

Can anyone help or even better, have a copy of either to sell? ;0)

1. Ask
  2. Dirt
  3. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Dirt
  3. PS4
18 Comments

Have you checked Argos? Seems like some stores have stock

argos.co.uk/pro…024

Original Poster

furreal

Have you checked Argos? Seems like some stores have … Have you checked Argos? Seems like some stores have stockhttp://www.argos.co.uk/product/5225024

Yes, sadly not in stock or available for home delivery

A simple google search and - amazon.co.uk/dp/…397?smid=A3F7AWOP4S0K6G&linkCode=df0&creative=22242&creativeASIN=B01EJ2DMOU&tag=****

chuckiedoll

Yes, sadly not in stock or available for home delivery

I would get it for you if I had a car, nearest one is 8 miles away from me

shopto.net/vid…lly

Shopto has it on backorder, if you don't mind waiting

Coolshop has it instock if budget isn't an issue

coolshop.co.uk/pro…849
Edited by: "furreal" 16th Jan

Psn has them both on offer till the 20th.

Original Poster

H0P3Y1987

A simple google search and - … A simple google search and - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EJ2DMOU/ref=asc_df_B01EJ2DMOU39355397?smid=A3F7AWOP4S0K6G&linkCode=df0&creative=22242&creativeASIN=B01EJ2DMOU&tag=****

PS4?

Both on sale on psn. Dirt Rally £16.49 and WRC 6 £19.99.

Original Poster

furreal

I would get it for you if I had a car, nearest one is 8 miles away from … I would get it for you if I had a car, nearest one is 8 miles away from mehttp://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4DI106-dirt-rally#Shopto has it on backorder, if you don't mind waiting Coolshop has it instock if budget isn't an issue :phttps://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/dirt-rally/AE7849

Thanks. Had seen the back order but his nibs wants it ASAP
Clueless technophobes, no idea how to use PSN, he wants a hard copy.
Budget is kinda important to stay as low as possible!

lukeyg111

Both on sale on psn. Dirt Rally £16.49 and WRC 6 £19.99.

Perhaps OP wants physical copies ?

chuckiedoll

Thanks. Had seen the back order but his nibs wants it ASAP ;)Clueless … Thanks. Had seen the back order but his nibs wants it ASAP ;)Clueless technophobes, no idea how to use PSN, he wants a hard copy.Budget is kinda important to stay as low as possible!

Will keep a lookout for you if I see any instocks

Original Poster

furreal

Will keep a lookout for you if I see any instocks

Thank you

furreal

Perhaps OP wants physical copies ?

Maybe, but he didn't specify. It does seem to be oos most places. Cex has it but there £32-35. Best bets ebay or to just wait for a restock if you don't fancy digital.
Edited by: "lukeyg111" 16th Jan

cash generator has it for 24.99 I have just looked. try cash converters as well. hope that helps

lukeyg111

Maybe, but he didn't specify. It does seem to be oos most places. Cex has … Maybe, but he didn't specify. It does seem to be oos most places. Cex has it but there £32-35. Best bets ebay or to just wait for a restock if you don't fancy digital.

Op should state what they want.

Learn to use psn if it's going to save you a fair sum.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Op should state what they want.Learn to use psn if it's going to save you … Op should state what they want.Learn to use psn if it's going to save you a fair sum.

Op updated.

chuckiedoll

Op updated.

Good op.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Good op.

Lol

Original Poster

Thank you all for your help and advice.
Have managed to grab a copy on tesco direct for £26. (Used club card vouchers so good deal!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11
    4. Misco about to go into administration913

See more discussions